SICK PUPPIES - ANYWHERE BUT HERE LYRICS
Writer(s):Anzai, Emma / Moore, Shimon / Armato, Antonina / Price, Timothy James / Refayat, Ali
Artist: Sick Puppies Lyrics
Popularity: 26 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I held onto you for as long as I could But today, you fell away Now what I hold are the memories we barely made I stood on the edge of your bridge Until I felt the rain push me away My confusion left me fast as the vertigo came What I believed to be true It was only a dream that lived in me I just projected it over your beautiful screen I self medicated my way Through this mess that we made So I could stay, there was nothing but I waited, I waited This was my mistake Broken are plans we made So I will be traveling any place 'Cause anywhere's better than Here we rest in peace Rubble beneath my feet I shouldn't have followed you anywhere 'Cause anywhere's better than here Where is the space I could move? Where could I rest my head? There's nothing left for me here It's hard to leave behind The one thing that made me feel alive So I slide from paranoid to paradise This was my mistake Broken are plans we made So I will be traveling any place 'Cause anywhere's better than here This was my mistake Broken are plans we made Here we rest in peace Rubble beneath my feet I shouldn't have followed you anywhere 'Cause anywhere's better than here
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Sick Puppies Anywhere But Here Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Sexual Religion Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Picture In a Frame Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Mr Brown Lyrics
- Josh Groban - I'm A Gangster Lyrics
- Selena - Chico Del Apartamento 512 Lyrics
- Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - Youre My Best Friend Lyrics
- Various - I Am Australian Lyrics
- The Killers - Indie Rock & Roll Lyrics
- The Killers - Andy, You're A Star Lyrics
- Cranberries - Salvation Lyrics