SIMON & GARFUNKEL - WEDNESDAY MORNING, 3 A.M. LYRICS
Artist: Simon & Garfunkel Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
Of the girl that I love,
As she lies here beside me
Asleep with the night,
And her hair, in a fine mist
Floats on my pillow,
Reflecting the glow
Of the winter moonlight.
She is soft, she is warm,
But my heart remains heavy,
And I watch as her breasts
Gently rise, gently fall,
For I know with the first light of dawn
I'll be leaving,
And tonight will be
All I have left to recall.
Oh, what have I done,
Why have I done it,
I've committed a crime,
I've broken the law.
For twenty-five dollars
And pieces of silver,
I held up and robbed
A hard liquor store.
My life seems unreal,
My crime an illusion,
A scene badly written
In which I must play.
Yet I know as I gaze
At my young love beside me,
The morning is just a few hours away.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Simon & Garfunkel Wednesday Morning, 3 A.m. Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Sexual Religion Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Picture In a Frame Lyrics
- F4 - Ni Yao De Ai (The Love You Want) Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Jolene Lyrics
- Ronan Keating - If Tomorrow Never Comes Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Please Take Me Home Lyrics
- Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone Lyrics
- The Strokes - Hard To Explain Lyrics
- Mohabbatein Movie - Duniya Mein Kitni Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Everyday Lyrics
- Walker Jerry Jeff - Up Against The Wall Redneck Mother Lyrics