SIMON AND GARFUNKEL - SPARROW LYRICS
Artist: Simon And Garfunkel Lyrics
Popularity: 70 users have visited this page this week.
Who's traveled far and cries for rest?
"Not I," said the Oak Tree,
"I won't share my branches with
no sparrow's nest,
And my blanket of leaves won't warm
her cold breast."
Who will love a little Sparrow
And who will speak a kindly word?
"Not I," said the Swan,
"The entire idea is utterly absurd,
I'd be laughed at and scorned if the
other Swans heard."
Who will take pity in his heart,
And who will feed a starving sparrow?
"Not I," said the Golden Wheat,
"I would if I could but I cannot I know,
I need all my grain to prosper and grow."
Who will love a little Sparrow?
Will no one write her eulogy?
"I will," said the Earth,
"For all I've created returns unto me,
From dust were ye made and dust ye shall be."
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Simon And Garfunkel Sparrow Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Sexual Religion Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Picture In a Frame Lyrics
- F4 - Ni Yao De Ai (The Love You Want) Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Jolene Lyrics
- Ronan Keating - If Tomorrow Never Comes Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Please Take Me Home Lyrics
- Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone Lyrics
- The Strokes - Hard To Explain Lyrics
- Mohabbatein Movie - Duniya Mein Kitni Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Everyday Lyrics
- Walker Jerry Jeff - Up Against The Wall Redneck Mother Lyrics