SIMPSONS - A BOOZEHOUND NAMED BARNEY LYRICS
Artist: Simpsons Lyrics
Popularity: 38 users have visited this page this week.
Flat on his face,
A boozehound named Barney
Is pleading his case.
Barney: Buy me a beer,
Two bucks a glass.
Come on, help me,
I'm freezing my ass.
Buy me brandy,
A snifter of wine.
Who am I kidding?
I'll drink turpentine.
Moe: Move it, ya drunk,
Or I'll blast your rear end.
Barney: I found two bucks!
Moe: Then come in, my friend!
Shary: And so, let us leave
On this heartwarming scene.
Bart: Can I be a boozehound?
Homer: Not till you're fifteen.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Simpsons A Boozehound Named Barney Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Sexual Religion Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Picture In a Frame Lyrics
- Michael W. Smith - Friends Are Friends Forever Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Get In The Ring Lyrics
- Pendulum - Propane Nightmares Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Everyday Is A Winding Road Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Cocaine Lyrics
- Gary Allan - Songs About Rain Lyrics
- Santana - Evil Ways Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Personal Jesus Lyrics