SIMPSONS - BOOZEHOUND LYRICS
Artist: Simpsons Lyrics
Popularity: 37 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
In front of a Tavern, flat on his face
A booze-hound named Barney is pleading his case...
Buy me a beer...two bucks a glass...
C'mon help me i'm freezing my ass...
Buy me brandy...a snifter of wine
Who am i kidding, i'll drink turpentine...
Move it! You drunk...or I'll blast your rear-end
I found two bucks
Then come in my friend..
And soo let us leave on this heartwarming scene.
Can I be a booze-hound...
Not till you're fifteen...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Simpsons Boozehound Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Beautiful Morning Lyrics
- The Strokes - Hard To Explain Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Please Take Me Home Lyrics
- 98 Degrees - Invisible Man Lyrics
- Stevie B - Spring Love Lyrics
- Boyz II Men - I Miss You Lyrics
- Hillsong - Blessed Lyrics
- Ingrid Rosario - Por El Poder De Tu Amor Lyrics
- Michael W. Smith - Friends Are Friends Forever Lyrics
- Norah Jones - The Prettiest Thing Lyrics