SIMPSONS - IVE GROWN ACCUSTOMED TO HIS FACE LYRICS
Artist: Simpsons Lyrics
Popularity: 26 users have visited this page this week.
And dreams of gouging out his eyes!
I've grown accustomed to my hate; my plans to lass array;
to disembowel, to hear him howl,
The very reason that I live,
is plotting how to watch him die!
Bart, turn down that original cast recording and go to sleep!
I know this chubby scalawag has made my life a living hell.
And surly if I drank his blood I'd be...at peace....but when?
You've grown accustomed to my face.
This isn't a duet!
I've grown accustomed to your fear; to revenge; accustomed to...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Simpsons Ive Grown Accustomed to His Face Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Nikki Flores - Believe Me Lyrics
- Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know Lyrics
- Michael W. Smith - Friends Are Friends Forever Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Get In The Ring Lyrics
- Pendulum - Propane Nightmares Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Everyday Is A Winding Road Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Cocaine Lyrics
- Gary Allan - Songs About Rain Lyrics
- Santana - Evil Ways Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Personal Jesus Lyrics