SIRENIA - A MENTAL SYMPHONY LYRICS
Writer(s):VELAND, MORTEN / VELAND, MORTEN
Artist: Sirenia Lyrics
Popularity: 45 users have visited this page this week.
Dreams and desires they have all been a waste
I'm getting closer, so close to awake
So close to what life's been, yet still so far away
Dancing through days...
where the pain ascend in a thousand ways
Dancing through nights...
where the darkness strikes me from inside
Dancing through life...
where its strife enshrines all my desires
Dancing through death...
a dance with the devil and a flirt with the dead
Leaving the fire, abandon the flames
Lost in denial, all your life's been in vain
Life growing colder, it's closing in on you
I know you're going down, but there's no more I can do
Calm me down to the sound of my insanity
Voices screaming, astral dreaming
A mental symphony...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Sirenia A Mental Symphony Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Nikki Flores - Believe Me Lyrics
- Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know Lyrics
- Madonna - Holiday Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Doin' It Right Lyrics
- Weezer - Buddy Holly Lyrics
- Boyz II Men - I Miss You Lyrics
- Stone Temple Pilots - Plush Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Thank U Lyrics
- Beenie Man - Who Am I Lyrics
- Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart Lyrics
- Selena - Tu Solo Tu Lyrics