SIXX:A.M. - LIFE AFTER DEATH LYRICS
Artist: Sixx:a.m. Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
So here we are at the end,
And at the same time we're at the beginning
Of this misadventure.
Why I had to go down a dead end street
At 200 miles an hour
Screaming for vengeance and embracing death,
That's still something I'm trying to figure out.
You know a part of me thinks this is some big master plan
To expose the raw nerve endings of dysfunction so I can heal.
But you know addicts, we think everything's about us, don't we?
Man, it got so convoluted, polluted, and distorted
I turned it into my armor, my defense mechanism,
And my weapon of self destruction.
Yeah, I had a fucked up childhood. And I was a troubled teen.
Those are facts.
How I got there? That's a story told by many voice.
It's not my job to blame anybody anymore,
I just need to accept the path I was given.
This is, without a doubt,
My life... after death.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Sixx:a.m. Life After Death Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Sexual Religion Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Picture In a Frame Lyrics
- Madonna - Holiday Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Doin' It Right Lyrics
- Weezer - Buddy Holly Lyrics
- Boyz II Men - I Miss You Lyrics
- Stone Temple Pilots - Plush Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Thank U Lyrics
- Beenie Man - Who Am I Lyrics
- Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart Lyrics
- Selena - Tu Solo Tu Lyrics