SOPOR AETERNUS - ALONE (- THE INNOCENCE OF DEVILS) 1 LYRICS
Artist: Sopor Aeternus Lyrics
Popularity: 95 users have visited this page this week.
From childhood's hour I have not been as others were - I have not
seen as others saw - I could not bring my passions from a comon spring.
From the same source I have not taken my sorrow;
I could not awaken my heart to joy at the same tone.
And all I lov'd I lov'd alone. Then - in my childhood - in the dawn of a most stormy life
was drawn from every depth of good and ill the mystery which binds me still:
From the torrent, or the fountain, from the red cliff of the mountain,
from the sun that `round me roll'd in it's autumn tint of gold
from the lightning in the sky as it pass'd me flying by
from the thunder and the storm, and the cloud that took the form
(when the rest of heaven was blue) of a demon in my view.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Alone (- The Innocence Of Devils) 1 gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 1 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Sopor Aeternus Alone (- The Innocence Of Devils) 1 Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Time Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Finest Woman Lyrics
- Good Charlotte - Anthem Lyrics
- Lil' Bow Wow - Basketball Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Bad Lyrics
- John Lennon - I Didn't Mean To Hurt You Lyrics
- Xavier Naidoo - Wo Willst Du Hin Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Do I Have To Say The Words Lyrics
- Dewa 19 - Risalah Hati Lyrics
- Nickelback - Too Bad Lyrics
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love Again Lyrics