SOUL COUGHING - SUPER BON BON LYRICS
Writer(s):DEGLIANTONI, MARK/DOUGHTY, MICHAEL/GABAY, YUVAL/STEINBERG, SEBASTIAN
Artist: Soul Coughing Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
and let the man go through.
Let the man go through.
If I stole
Somebody else's wave
To fly up.
If I rose
Up with the avenue
Some kind of verb.
Some kind of moving thing.
Some hand is motioning
to rise, to rise, to rise.
Too fat, fat you must cut lean.
You got to take the elevator to the mezzanine,
Chump, change, and it's on, super bon bon
Super bon bon, Super bon bon.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Soul Coughing Super Bon Bon Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Time Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Finest Woman Lyrics
- Good Charlotte - Anthem Lyrics
- Lil' Bow Wow - Basketball Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Bad Lyrics
- John Lennon - I Didn't Mean To Hurt You Lyrics
- Xavier Naidoo - Wo Willst Du Hin Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Do I Have To Say The Words Lyrics
- Dewa 19 - Risalah Hati Lyrics
- Nickelback - Too Bad Lyrics
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love Again Lyrics