SOUTH PARK MEXICAN (SPM) - DEEP INSTRUMENTAL LYRICS
Artist: South Park Mexican (Spm) Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Yo man, a nigga gotta say SOMETHIN' to this track man,
I hate to interrupt y'all boys freestyle,
But we do it like this:
[First (and only) Verse:]
Muthafucka lay back,
In your cadillac,
Let me jump in your trunk like back to back,
Stay real for life, roll down South,
Fixin' to wreck shop for the home town crowd,
My alias, be that South Park Mexican,
Flowin' through your veins like medicine,
You got freestyle? Wanna be down?
Real ballers, fight for the rebound
G-Town, to muthafuckin' B-Town,
Creep around, everybody G'd out,
I can't see how, you could take me out,
I'll "PEEYOW" and make a dog "Meow",
Deep South, my hood got more slack,
Than 88 cowboys ridin' on horseback,
Top that, ha, the Mexican's all that,
Strike like a snake and attack like a Bobcat,
Like Capone on the microphone,
You be me and leave that pipe alone boy.
H-Town represent, and we can do it like this...
Or we can do it like that....
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what South Park Mexican (Spm) Deep Instrumental Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Brighton Beach Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Speechless Lyrics
- Survivor - High On You Lyrics
- Michael Franti And Spearhead - I'm Alive (Life Sounds Like) Lyrics
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Date With The Night Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Bad Lyrics
- Xavier Naidoo - Wo Willst Du Hin Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Fortune Teller Lyrics
- East 17 - Stay Another Day Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Tell Me Baby Lyrics