SPOKEN - GOODBYE LYRICS
Artist: Spoken Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
all the times that i cried, all the joy you took from me.
we were side by side for so long,
somehow we lost our way, when will we meet again?
i'm praying for someday,
i remember walking beside you,
i remember how you sang,
of your fathers love forever, am i to blame?
did i lead you wrong?
did i lead you astray?
was i wrong?
am i to blame?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Spoken Goodbye Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Live the Life Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Beautiful Morning Lyrics
- Crystal Lewis - Lord I Believe In You Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - How Long Lyrics
- Gipsy Kings - Hotel California Lyrics
- Jars Of Clay - I Want To Fall In Love With You Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Fortune Teller Lyrics
- Andy Williams - The Impossible Dream Lyrics
- Spin Doctors - Pretty Baby Lyrics
- Josh Groban - Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring Lyrics
- Sailor Moon - Sailor Moon Theme Lyrics