SPOON - JEALOUSY LYRICS
Artist: Spoon Lyrics
Popularity: 76 users have visited this page this week.
no, youve never done a thing for me. jealousy, jealousy.
things go wrong, it sends me somewhere that i dont belong,
yeah its just someplace that i dont belong, things go wrong jealousy.
i think of him and i get so carried on,
i think of him, oh yeah.
i think of him and then things get carried on, oh no no no no no,
i think of him and its jealousy,
but its never done a thing for me, no, its never done a thing for me jealousy, jealousy. jealousy, jealousy, jealousy .....
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Spoon Jealousy Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Live the Life Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Beautiful Morning Lyrics
- Crystal Lewis - Lord I Believe In You Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - How Long Lyrics
- Gipsy Kings - Hotel California Lyrics
- Jars Of Clay - I Want To Fall In Love With You Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Fortune Teller Lyrics
- Andy Williams - The Impossible Dream Lyrics
- Spin Doctors - Pretty Baby Lyrics
- Josh Groban - Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring Lyrics
- Sailor Moon - Sailor Moon Theme Lyrics