SPOUT - TEENAGE QUEEN LYRICS
Artist: Spout Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
That's so cool how you dropped out of school
And now you think maybe you'll have another baby.
Too bad you didn't catch the father's name - ...what a shame.
So the guy was the apple of your eye?
He laid you down and got the hell out of town
He acts tough and he made a few bucks
But the only thing he gave you was a half a minute fuck
You are a sweet girl
It's just a sour world
but you'll look back on what you did,
and wish you were a kid again.
Cause everybody loves a teenage queen
Everybody hangs around and wants to join her scene
So before you go thru hell and heaven and everything between
Remember everybody loves a teenage queen
Yeah, that just rules –
Forget about the fools who say you're too young...
sure, 16 is no fun anyway......
So now you can drive yourself to work!
oh, you don't work...
So you thought its best that you should run away
Now you have no friends and nothing left to say
A new man , you love the way he treats ya
A new tan , to hide the way he beats ya
You don't have to live this way no more
But you keep coming back for more!
and It makes me mad, to see you sad,
when all you want is what you used to have
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Spout Teenage Queen Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Live the Life Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Beautiful Morning Lyrics
- Crystal Lewis - Lord I Believe In You Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - How Long Lyrics
- Gipsy Kings - Hotel California Lyrics
- Jars Of Clay - I Want To Fall In Love With You Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Fortune Teller Lyrics
- Andy Williams - The Impossible Dream Lyrics
- Spin Doctors - Pretty Baby Lyrics
- Josh Groban - Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring Lyrics
- Sailor Moon - Sailor Moon Theme Lyrics