SPRINGFIELD DUSTY - BROKEN BLOSSOMS LYRICS
Artist: Springfield Dusty Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
I walk where once the grass was green,
And mourn the lark that sings no more,
What bird could sing who's eyes have seen,
Broken blossoms on the field of war.
And as they lie there in the sun,
How unimportant now it seems,
Just who has lost and who has won,
When with them have died so many dreams.
They dreamed that endless hate would end,
Unceasing fear one day would cease,
They dreamed that foe would turn to friend,
And eternal war would turn to peace.
But who can say how many more,
Will join these young and hopeful men,
In fears they've never seen before,
Far from fields they'll never see again.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Springfield Dusty Broken Blossoms Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Live the Life Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Beautiful Morning Lyrics
- Crystal Lewis - Lord I Believe In You Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - How Long Lyrics
- Gipsy Kings - Hotel California Lyrics
- Jars Of Clay - I Want To Fall In Love With You Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Fortune Teller Lyrics
- Andy Williams - The Impossible Dream Lyrics
- Spin Doctors - Pretty Baby Lyrics
- Josh Groban - Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring Lyrics
- Sailor Moon - Sailor Moon Theme Lyrics