STARTING LINE - PHOTOGRAPHY LYRICS
Artist: Starting Line Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
then when graced with your company.
You're making a small chang to the way
that you wear your heart.
I like it better...I like it... I like it better now
I'll swing from a streetlight
and sing oh, oh, oh
I'm stuck in the meantime
but we're so, oh close
The sunlight is overwhelming the scene that is
composed of you and me in our finest moment.
An amazing illusion was made with trick photography
it seems like you're really...you're really...
it feels like you're really here.
As I'm grilled by a spotlight
I'll sing oh, oh, oh
and the thrill of a good fight
is we are so, oh close.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Starting Line Photography Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Live the Life Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Beautiful Morning Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part 1) Lyrics
- Wham! - Careless Whisper Lyrics
- Celine Dion - It's All Coming Back To Me Now Lyrics
- Elton John - Blessed Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Nobody's Listening Lyrics
- Sugababes - Round Round Lyrics
- Journey - Loving Touching Squeezing Lyrics
- Alan Parsons Project - Time Lyrics
- Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby Lyrics