STEPPENWOLF - SNOWBLIND FRIEND LYRICS
Writer(s):AXTON, HOYT WAYNE
Artist: Steppenwolf Lyrics
Popularity: 178 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Lyin' on the pavement with a misery on his brain
Stoned on some new potion he found upon the wall
Of some unholy bathroom in some ungodly hall
He only had a dollar to live on 'til next Monday
But he spent it on some comfort for his mind
Did you say you think he's blind?
Someone should call his parents, a sister or a brother
And they'll come to take him back home on a bus
But he'll always be a problem to his poor and puzzled mother
Yeah he'll always be another one of us
He said he wanted Heaven but prayin' was too slow
So he bought a one way ticket on an airline made of snow
Did you say you saw your good friend flyin' low?
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Snowblind Friend gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 2 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Steppenwolf Snowblind Friend Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Can't Stop Me Now Lyrics
- The Rolling Stones - Miss You Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Going Away To College Lyrics
- Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby Lyrics
- A New Found Glory - My Friends Over You Lyrics
- Babyface - What If Lyrics
- La Ley - El Duelo Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - How Long Lyrics
- Metallica - Enter Sandman Lyrics
- Slipknot - Wait And Bleed Lyrics