STRAYCATS - RUNAWAY BOYS LYRICS
Writer(s): SETZER, BRIAN/MC DONNELL, JAMES
Artist: Straycats Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
Mom and Dad cursed the day you were born,
Throw your clothes into a duffle bag
shoutin' as ya slam the door home is a drag
Who can I turn to and where can I stay?
I heard a place is open all night and all day
There's a place you can go where the cops don't know
You can act real wild they don't treat you like a child
Your hair's all greasy and you feel like a slob,
You're only fifteen and you can't get a job,
Go into the luncheonette and shoot a few games
Losing all your quarters, man it's always the same
Steal a couple of bucks to buy a new toy,
Slip into the alley with the
Runnin' faster, faster all the time
You're under age and God knows, that's a crime!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Straycats Runaway Boys Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lucy Spraggan - Lighthouse Lyrics
- Clare Maguire - Changing Faces Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Perfect Lyrics
- Indecent Obsession - Fixing A Broken Heart Lyrics
- Reamonn - Star Lyrics
- Valli Frankie Four Seasons - Sherry Lyrics
- Dilwale Movie - Jeeta Tha Jiske Liye Lyrics
- Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild Lyrics
- Avril Lavigne - Knocking On Heaven's Door Lyrics
- Passenger - Walk In The Rain Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Straight From The Heart Lyrics