STRETCH ARM STRONG - DEFECT LYRICS
Artist: Stretch Arm Strong Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Sorrow and disgust burned upon my face.
Ashamed of my culture.
Betrayed by my race.
Labeled as a traitor.
Let me leave this place.
I stand in defiance.
Let me stand alone.
I'll blaze this darkened path.
Pushing into the unknown.
I never wanted any of this.
I never chose this way.
Forced into a losing condition and there's no escape.
Declining value systems.
I defect to resist this evil institution.
I will defect.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Stretch Arm Strong Defect Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Brighton Beach Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - It's Over Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Perfect Lyrics
- Indecent Obsession - Fixing A Broken Heart Lyrics
- Reamonn - Star Lyrics
- Valli Frankie Four Seasons - Sherry Lyrics
- Dilwale Movie - Jeeta Tha Jiske Liye Lyrics
- Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild Lyrics
- Avril Lavigne - Knocking On Heaven's Door Lyrics
- Passenger - Walk In The Rain Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Straight From The Heart Lyrics