STRUNG OUT - SIX FEET LYRICS
Artist: Strung Out Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
a total breakdown
seeks refuge inebriated state
As he thinks to himself how did
life pass me by - somewhere down
The line I forgot how to live
now every day is just another chore,
day, another week, another year.
The world slowly turns, but this
rut never ends - one blink of an
eye then it's gone.
So he puts his faith in the Almighty
Lord up above, he's told for all good
men Heaven awaits
"Well I can't wait
any longer when's
it my turn to see the light that'll
come and take my troubles away?"
Now he spends his days preaching
what he does not believe, to a world
that's forgotten how to live
and he can't understand the empty
Feelin' inside that seems to grow
every hour, every day.
"What's it take to be a man, when
everything I'm taught I can't believe
And everything is thrown right in my
I wake up everyday, I live here among
The dead and I am one of them. Is
this how it's gotta be? For you and me
Open your eyes take a look a
round think nice thoughts then
it's off to work I go!"
Now it's back to the hustle and it's
back to the beat
It's back to another forty hour
"Soon that weekend will come
I'll get to have a little fun then
it's back to my forty hour grave"
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Strung Out Six Feet Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lucy Spraggan - Lighthouse Lyrics
- Clare Maguire - Changing Faces Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Perfect Lyrics
- Indecent Obsession - Fixing A Broken Heart Lyrics
- Reamonn - Star Lyrics
- Valli Frankie Four Seasons - Sherry Lyrics
- Dilwale Movie - Jeeta Tha Jiske Liye Lyrics
- Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild Lyrics
- Avril Lavigne - Knocking On Heaven's Door Lyrics
- Passenger - Walk In The Rain Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Straight From The Heart Lyrics