SUBSCRIBE - FRIENDSHIP LYRICS
Artist: Subscribe Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
about all the things that stoped my self thinking slowly.
This is a story about friendship!
Coming down now!(now)
Behind wide eyes i cry!
But don't you stop me!
Don't you teach me!
Don't you preach me!
Don't you stop me now!(because)
Ref.:It seems like abeat inside my heart
That never hurts me,
But it's just a sword inside my back
And it's going to kill me!
World enought to stop that break away
You're enought to make me think a day
Ref2.:Save your self(pretend you're well)
Save me from my mind!
Save me from my life!
Save me from my dreamin!
Look in my eyes!
Be my friend!
And save your self!
No one can stop me at the dreamin!
allright, break it down!
I try to be honest my self
Bring my reasons home to you,
Reasons home to you,and it's true
And it's the same as you do!
First time you don't realize anything
But a single blink is enought to sink
Are you afraid?
So do i,but i try man,i try!
Save your fuckin' self! Right now!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Subscribe Friendship Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Brighton Beach Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - It's Over Lyrics
- Caesars - Jerk It Out Lyrics
- Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side Lyrics
- UB40 - Red Red Wine Lyrics
- Dickey Lee - Tell Laura I Love Her Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Pathetic Lyrics
- Fool's Garden - Yellow Lemon Tree Lyrics
- Fabolous - So Into You (Ft. Tamia) Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Two Hearts Lyrics
- The Temptations - Ain't Too Proud To Beg Lyrics