SUBTLE - ENEBY KURS LYRICS
Artist: Subtle Lyrics
Popularity: 29 users have visited this page this week.
There will be no ape with a fire for a face
singing a word like fate while banging a fork on a plate.
No gates, no stakes, no planes that are fake.
Just the simple terrahedron and it's vagina of states.
Did you really think that hydrogen was made to make apes, or maybe made to make an ape to make a net for catching whales in space?
And that's why we whale.
I'm crack some ink
bugging the rock wind;
wound around bone
Every raindrop, earthsick.
The universe is playing a close relative of bowling with our...
Eneby Kurs, or could you let it be a rock?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Subtle Eneby Kurs Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ludacris - Mad Fo Lyrics
- Lucy Spraggan - Lighthouse Lyrics
- Clare Maguire - Changing Faces Lyrics
- Caesars - Jerk It Out Lyrics
- Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side Lyrics
- UB40 - Red Red Wine Lyrics
- Dickey Lee - Tell Laura I Love Her Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Pathetic Lyrics
- Fool's Garden - Yellow Lemon Tree Lyrics
- Fabolous - So Into You (Ft. Tamia) Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Two Hearts Lyrics
- The Temptations - Ain't Too Proud To Beg Lyrics