SUBTLE - SICK SOFT PERFECTION LYRICS
Artist: Subtle Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
Seems its become man's cross death lasting duty
to dispose completely of the bright behind beauty...
And this word is somehow then killed,
and put back as its fake...
like it was only kept outside apes in the first place.
Overworked words like beauty are an undeserved
sort of safety scissors for their purpose.
Were it only meant be adapted to Hollywood dull,
Leaving a red white & blind eye lain null
where beauty once saw only passage
through the human skull...
Will you soon become
One of the many most empty sons
Hung to kill none and done
Or will you beget a twice life yet...
Are always wearing off
The no-concern eclipse they so anticipate,
as its perfect fight dream dissipates
across work weeks crashing
and epty's open asking.
There is a sick osft god
to someone's hard-to-find birdhead collection
(Thanks to Ryan for these lyrics)
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Subtle Sick Soft Perfection Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Brighton Beach Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - It's Over Lyrics
- Caesars - Jerk It Out Lyrics
- Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side Lyrics
- UB40 - Red Red Wine Lyrics
- Dickey Lee - Tell Laura I Love Her Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Pathetic Lyrics
- Fool's Garden - Yellow Lemon Tree Lyrics
- Fabolous - So Into You (Ft. Tamia) Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Two Hearts Lyrics
- The Temptations - Ain't Too Proud To Beg Lyrics