SUBTLE - SKULLZ LYRICS
Artist: Subtle Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
Wow, am I lucky!
That dream was like a skematic diagram of the back of my color television.
Morning becomes a clamp and continues
and there you are washing one of those paper weights with a real bee inside it in a real sink, and another, and another, and another, and...
all to the visible man-show-eye of your record collection,
and the screeching of a once young head full of math.
It's one hundred miles an hour from the swings
to the pungent ugly honey of a dead thing.
Lastability of skulls
Lastability of sujects
No one rushed the first fish to crawl
for their more modern introductions to the egg.
Pause: Is a bone an egg?
The lastability of skulls
that sort of nonsense.
The lastability of subjects
a light- That sort of thing.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Subtle Skullz Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Brighton Beach Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - It's Over Lyrics
- Caesars - Jerk It Out Lyrics
- Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side Lyrics
- UB40 - Red Red Wine Lyrics
- Dickey Lee - Tell Laura I Love Her Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Pathetic Lyrics
- Fool's Garden - Yellow Lemon Tree Lyrics
- Fabolous - So Into You (Ft. Tamia) Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Two Hearts Lyrics
- The Temptations - Ain't Too Proud To Beg Lyrics