SUSAN ASHTON - CAN'T CRY HARD ENOUGH LYRICS
Writer(s):WILLIAMS, VICTORIA ANN
Artist: Susan Ashton Lyrics
Popularity: 26 users have visited this page this week.
I'm gonna live my life like every day's the last
Without a simple goodbye it all goes by so fast
And now that you're gone I can't cry hard enough
No I can't cry hard enough for you to hear me now
Gonna open my eyes and see for the first time
I've let go of you like a child letting go of his kite
There it goes up in the sky there it goes beyond the clouds
For no reason why
I can't cry hard enough no I can't cry hard enough
For you to hear me now
Gonna look back in vain and see you standing there
When all that remains is an empty chair
And now that you're gone...
There it goes up in the sky...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Susan Ashton Can't Cry Hard Enough Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lucy Spraggan - Lighthouse Lyrics
- Clare Maguire - Changing Faces Lyrics
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu Lyrics
- Three Days Grace - Home Lyrics
- Audioslave - Be Yourself Lyrics
- Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In The Dark Lyrics
- Drowning Pool - Bodies Lyrics
- Nadia Ali - Rapture Lyrics
- Nickelodeon - Fairly Odd Parents Theme Song Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - This Is It Lyrics
- Finger Eleven - Paralyzed Lyrics