SWEETBOX - NEVER WANNA BE ALONE LYRICS
Writer(s):ROSAN, ROBERTO/SCHMIDT, HEIKO/HARRIS, ALBERTINA RENEE
Artist: Sweetbox Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
I never want to be alone.
I never want to love no one.
I never want to be without you.
Can I lay next to you?
I never want to live without you.
Imagine loving someone so much;
Missing your smile, kiss, and touch.
To live alone without you I'd die.
I cry in fear of loneliness sometimes.
But I really believe my heart beats one life,
And it's you I choose.
I can't love another.
I never want to live my life without you.
I'm never gonna give you up.
Living alone is not worth as much.
Without you I can't eat or sleep.
I close my eyes and it's you I see.
And every day that I breathe;
From the hightest mountain to the seas
I will be waiting...
Waiting for you to come to me.
As I think and lay alone
I never want to hold no one.
I always dreamed one day you'd come,
Somehow, just to show me love.
And this time it's so real;
You tell me what you see and feel.
'Cause it's you I want.
'Cause I can't wake up to another love.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Sweetbox Never Wanna Be Alone Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ludacris - Mad Fo Lyrics
- Lucy Spraggan - Lighthouse Lyrics
- Clare Maguire - Changing Faces Lyrics
- Chalino Sanchez - Nieves De Enero Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Tomorrow Never Dies Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - I Love You Lyrics
- Carpenters - What The World Needs Now Is Love Lyrics
- Linkin Park - By Myself Lyrics
- Aqua - Cartoon Heroes Lyrics
- Shaggy - Mr. Lover Lover Lyrics
- Dusty Springfield - Wishing And Hoping Lyrics
- Rob Zombie - Dead City Radio And The New Gods Of Supertown Lyrics