SWIM - FEELING HIGH LYRICS
Artist: Swim Lyrics
Popularity: 39 users have visited this page this week.
into my eyes?
When's the last time
you took the time?
Its only one more night now
I'll be home soon and then I'll
I'll make it up to you once more
And the story goes untold
Of how to make a family grow
No seed, no sun, no love
No moon or stars above
Could ever save us from ourselves
Numbers, notes not seen before
Loving words, not for me
Looking for some other eyes
No words are spoken here, no lies
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Swim Feeling High Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lucy Spraggan - Lighthouse Lyrics
- Clare Maguire - Changing Faces Lyrics
- Chalino Sanchez - Nieves De Enero Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Tomorrow Never Dies Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - I Love You Lyrics
- Carpenters - What The World Needs Now Is Love Lyrics
- Linkin Park - By Myself Lyrics
- Aqua - Cartoon Heroes Lyrics
- Shaggy - Mr. Lover Lover Lyrics
- Dusty Springfield - Wishing And Hoping Lyrics
- Rob Zombie - Dead City Radio And The New Gods Of Supertown Lyrics