SWORN ENEMY - MY MISERY LYRICS
Artist: Sworn Enemy Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
you betrayed yourself you betrayed us all there'snothing left ruins are all that's left after the fall
if there's one thing i've learned in this heartless world you gotta expect the unexpected
All of the lies I couldn't see now i seek retrobution like pouring salt on an open wound my rage burns from within Trust me you said these words
I can never foorget the fact that I didn,t see it coming took me by surprise behing your facade you hid your shame well the memories will make it hard to live through all of this shame from the times that were good and even of times of bad we've through it all now im suffering your final gain can you honestly think what you,ve done makes it worh the hell you'll have to face can you honestly say what you've done makes the hell that you'll have to face
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Sworn Enemy My Misery Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Vampire Weekend - Ya Hey Lyrics
- Gary Moore - Empty Rooms Lyrics
- Cabaret Soundtrack - Tomorrow Belongs To Me Lyrics
- Dusty Springfield - Wishing And Hoping Lyrics
- Rob Zombie - Dead City Radio And The New Gods Of Supertown Lyrics
- Leo Sayer - More Than I Can Say Lyrics
- Elton John - Funeral For A Friend (Love Lies Bleeding) Lyrics
- Carpenters - What The World Needs Now Is Love Lyrics
- Glenn Frey - Lover's Moon Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - Colder Than My Heart If You Can Imagine Lyrics