T-REX - BROKEN-HEARTED BLUES LYRICS
Artist: T-rex Lyrics
Popularity: 40 users have visited this page this week.
And I call it, the broken hearted blues,
The air on that night, was tempered like a knife,
And the people wore the face masks of a clown,
Don he was long, mis-shapen and forlorn,
And his woman ran away without a smile.
Days of the earth, are unbroken changeless turf,
But the faces of the men are something else.
In the wind, as a boy, was a spacious sexual toy,
But baby, now he's a toothless baggy man,
When the hills of the sun, make you feel that you are young,
Get good now, and face your face into the wind.
This is a song, that I wrote when I was young,
And I called it the broken hearted blues.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what T-rex Broken-hearted Blues Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Can't Stop Me Now Lyrics
- Annie - Tube Stops and Lonely Hearts Lyrics
- Tim Hughes - Beautiful One Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Don't Leave Me Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - It's Probably Me Lyrics
- Kishore Kumar - Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na The Lyrics
- Ricchi E Poveri - Sara Perche Ti Amo Lyrics
- Cabaret Soundtrack - Tomorrow Belongs To Me Lyrics
- The Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brand New Lyrics
- Gospel - Beulah Land Lyrics
- Twista - Slow Jams Lyrics