TAB BENOIT - DROWNING ON DRY LAND LYRICS
Writer(s):JONES, ALLEN ALVOID JR. / GREGORY, MICKEY
Artist: Tab Benoit Lyrics
Popularity: 128 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I'm going down, down, baby. My nose is in the sand
A cloud of dust just came over me and I think I'm drowning on dry land.
You know, my father told me, son don't rush to be a man
You know, my father told me, son don't you rush to be a man
But I went ahead on, and now I think I'm drowning on dry land
You know my mother told me the story, about that li'l dog that couldn't see too well
He was crossing a railroad track one day, when the train cut off a part of his tail
He turned around but never looked up, just to peep over the rail
And she said he lost his whole head, trying to find a little piece of tail
That's why I'm going down, my nose is in the sand
A could of dust just came over me
And now I think I'm drowning on dry land
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Tab Benoit Drowning On Dry Land Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Can't Stop Me Now Lyrics
- Annie - Tube Stops and Lonely Hearts Lyrics
- John Michael Montgomery - I Can Love You Like That Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - Colder Than My Heart If You Can Imagine Lyrics
- Enya - Anywhere Is Lyrics
- Kanye West - All Falls Down Lyrics
- The Beatles - Please Please Me Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - Summer In The City Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Points Of Authority Lyrics
- Elton John - Funeral For A Friend (Love Lies Bleeding) Lyrics
- Sharon Cuneta - Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko Lyrics