TAKIDA - RIDDLES LYRICS
Artist: Takida Lyrics
Popularity: 24 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I will let you go every time I see you
I think I don’t need you
I feel the pain again every time I see you
Oh, why this again?
I don’t live like that
Oh, something’s within me
How can I help you see?
When I wrote riddles in your head
Why can’t this be, you and me alone
Waiting for the right ones
I think we’re growing old
What time is left, soon we will be gone
You say you are the one, your own fiction way
Well, you owe me some time so let me go
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Takida Riddles Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- H.I.M. (His Infernal Majesty) - Drawn & Quartered Lyrics
- Enya - Anywhere Is Lyrics
- Jewel - Standing Still Lyrics
- Shaggy - Mr. Lover Lover Lyrics
- The Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brand New Lyrics
- Arlo Guthrie - City Of New Orleans Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'll Do Anything Lyrics
- AC/DC - Hard As A Rock Lyrics
- Skid Row - Wasted Time Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - I Will Always Return Lyrics