TALKING HEADS - FOUND A JOB LYRICS
Artist: Talking Heads Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
"Don't get upset, It's not a major disaster".
"There's nothing on tonight", he said, "I don't know what's the matter"!
"Nothing's ever on", she said, "so ... I don't know why you bother."
We've heard this little scene, we've heard it many times.
People fighting over little things and wasting precious time.
They might be better off...I think...the way it seems to me.
Making up their own shows, which might be better than T.V.
Judy's in the bedroom, inventing situations.
Bob is on the street today, scouting up locations.
They've enlisted all their family.
They've enlisted all their friends.
It helped saved their relationship,
And made it work again...
Their show gets real high ratings, they think they have a hit.
There might even be a spin off, but they're not sure 'bout that.
If they ever watch T.V. again, it'd be too soon for them.
Bob never yells about the picture now, he's having too much fun.
So think about this little scene; apply it to you life.
If your work isn't what you love, then something isn't right.
Just look at Bob and Judy; they're happy as can be,
Inventing situations, putting them on T.V.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Talking Heads Found a Job Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Can't Stop Me Now Lyrics
- Annie - Tube Stops and Lonely Hearts Lyrics
- Brad Paisley - Two People Fell In Love Lyrics
- Mad Season - Long Gone Day Lyrics
- AC/DC - Hard As A Rock Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Slow Lyrics
- Skid Row - Wasted Time Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Waiting In Vain Lyrics
- Shaggy - In The Summertime Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - I Will Always Return Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'll Do Anything Lyrics