TANGERINE DREAM - THE FLY LYRICS
Artist: Tangerine Dream Lyrics
Popularity: 20 users have visited this page this week.
Song: The Fly
THE FLY (poem of William Blake [1757-1827])
Thy summer's play
My thoughtless hand
Has brush'd away.
Am not I
A fly like thee?
Or art not thou
A man like me?
For I dance
And drink and sing,
Till some blind hand
Shall brush my wing
If thought is life
And strength and breath,
And the want
Of thought is death,
Then am I
A happy fly,
If I live
Or if die.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Tangerine Dream The Fly Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Quadron - Better Off Lyrics
- Matt Corby - Resolution Lyrics
- Brad Paisley - Two People Fell In Love Lyrics
- Mad Season - Long Gone Day Lyrics
- AC/DC - Hard As A Rock Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Slow Lyrics
- Skid Row - Wasted Time Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Waiting In Vain Lyrics
- Shaggy - In The Summertime Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - I Will Always Return Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'll Do Anything Lyrics