TANKARD - ALWAYS THEM LYRICS
Artist: Tankard Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
The ghetto in flames
Another day of shame
Will you kill them all
'cos they're not like you?
Whether someone's skin is black
Or he calls himself a jew
It he comes from a foreign land
What's all that in you?
All are equal - stop the bigotry
All are equal - lace is only ideology
You blame it all on "them"
They're dirty and mean
You want your country clean
What does it mean "clean"?
If they're not like you
Then they don't belong
Everyone's a foreigner
Almost any place he's in
Tolerance is the better way
In friendship all win
Soveto, the Klan
Treblinka in the end
These names they spell out
What you are all about
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Tankard Always Them Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Can't Stop Me Now Lyrics
- Annie - Tube Stops and Lonely Hearts Lyrics
- Brad Paisley - Two People Fell In Love Lyrics
- Mad Season - Long Gone Day Lyrics
- AC/DC - Hard As A Rock Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Slow Lyrics
- Skid Row - Wasted Time Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Waiting In Vain Lyrics
- Shaggy - In The Summertime Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - I Will Always Return Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'll Do Anything Lyrics