TANKARD - F.U.N. LYRICS
Writer(s):GEREMIA, ANDREAS/KATZMANN, AXEL
Artist: Tankard Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Something's a wrong! Last night's gig didn't go to well! People fighting near the stage A cable ripped and ****ed the sound Fighting! Beating! There must be another way All we ask is to have a good time You don't need to start a senseless fight Have yourself some F.U.N. Macho man! These homos have to strut their stuff So they can show how cool they are But we know they're knucklehead Mellow out! Just kick back, enjoy the show Spare us all, don't prove yourself Why ruin someone else's night?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Tankard F.U.N. Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Can't Stop Me Now Lyrics
- Annie - Tube Stops and Lonely Hearts Lyrics
- Brad Paisley - Two People Fell In Love Lyrics
- Mad Season - Long Gone Day Lyrics
- AC/DC - Hard As A Rock Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Slow Lyrics
- Skid Row - Wasted Time Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Waiting In Vain Lyrics
- Shaggy - In The Summertime Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - I Will Always Return Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'll Do Anything Lyrics