TANYA STEPHENS - I AM WOMAN LYRICS
Artist: Tanya Stephens Lyrics
Popularity: 39 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
i am woman here me roar and i'm much too big to ignore and i know to much to go back everyday cause i heard it all before and i've been down there on the floor no ones ever gonna keep me down again (oh ohh) yes i am wise but it is wisdom for the pain yes i paid the price by look, how much i gained if i have to i can do anything i am strong i am invincible i am woman Well a feet that fits so comfortably on your shoulder are the same ones thats gonna stand my ground when all the muscle that your building you must be strong enough to lift your standard make we wanna hang around So baby tell me what this is beyond the hugs and kisses why you gotta turn my smile upside down you use to say the amont of blessins now you say I PMSing so i guess there aint no point hanging round well i dont want to be no guy just want to be appreciated by the eye dont believe the packages influence the content kang a kanga me no lock off commoncence weh me say i dont want to be no guy just want to be respected by the eye dont l
et the style of the shadow lick redemption medress code no diminish meh potential weh me say yo check it
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Tanya Stephens I Am Woman Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Can't Stop Me Now Lyrics
- Annie - Tube Stops and Lonely Hearts Lyrics
- Rachael Yamagata - I Wish You Love Lyrics
- Judaai Movie - Mujhe Ek Pal Chain Na Aaye O Sajana Tere Bina Lyrics
- Bananarama - Cruel Summer Lyrics
- Arlo Guthrie - City Of New Orleans Lyrics
- Audioslave - Show Me How To Live Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Fuck A Dog Lyrics
- Hilary Duff - Come Clean Lyrics
- Mr.Big - Nothing But Love Lyrics
- Sade - Pearls Lyrics