TEN TIMES A DAY - PROBLEM LYRICS
Artist: Ten Times A Day Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
I'm just figuring out
The voices in my head
What's wrong with you
She said she said
I wish I could tell myself
Tell yourself she said...
I've got this problem
called anxiety got another
When your'e with someone
Who cares there's no fears
Kiss the cheek and dry the tears
I wish I could be there
The days must seem like years
I know it's not fair I'm sorry.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ten Times A Day Problem Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Quadron - Better Off Lyrics
- Matt Corby - Resolution Lyrics
- Unknown - Funny Happy Birthday Song Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - Telling Stories Lyrics
- Don Mclean - Birthday Song Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - God's Will Lyrics
- Sur Movie - Aa Bhi Jaa Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Guess This Is Growing Up Lyrics
- Madonna - American Life Lyrics
- Creed - 6 Feet From The Edge Lyrics
- Louis Armstrong - When You're Smiling Lyrics