THE ACACIA STRAIN - SEAWARD LYRICS
Artist: The Acacia Strain Lyrics
Popularity: 47 users have visited this page this week.
Where no can hear you or would ever want to journey.
I have found you the perfect place to spend the rest of your life.
And you're lucky I let you live this long to see it.
I don't care who you are, you're no one tonight.
I don't care you you were, you're nothing tonight.
Hair like sand.
Skin like salt.
She smelled of the sea.
I tore her apart.
And when she screamed all I could hear was the ocean.
I tore her apart.
And when she looked at me all I could see was fear.
It's hard to keep sinking ships afloat.
I am the failure she never knew.
Oceans apart, days away.
We are from from lost, but even farther from being found.
You're far beyond you jurisdiction here.
"Don't make me come out there and get you son"
I fucking dared him... I fucking dared him.
No one can help you way out here.
We can't be bothered by that nonsense way out here.
Sand in her hair.
Salt on her skin.
Bloated but not breathing.
The air is soaking wet with salt and death.
And I curse like a sailor.
Loose lips sink ships.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Acacia Strain Seaward Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- We The Kings - Find You There Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - Independence Day (Martina Mcbride) Lyrics
- Oasis - She Is Love Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Have You Ever Been In Love Lyrics
- Lata Mangeshkar - Satyam Shivam Sundaram Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Sing For The Moment Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - Something Like That Lyrics
- The Jackson 5 - Blame It On The Boogie Lyrics
- Rihanna - Diamonds Lyrics
- Lifehouse - Somewhere In Between Lyrics
- Yes Boss Movie - Chaand Taare Tod Laoon Lyrics