THE ANIMALS - BEAUTIFUL NEWBORN CHILD LYRICS
Artist: The Animals Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Oh yeah my people have committed ugly crimes
And in the process of me breaking free
I have inherited a painful legacy
I have even created some ugly children for you to adopt
That you have chosen to embrace
You embrace the ugly, the dyin' and the freak
Only because he is a part of you and you are afraid to speak
Deep down, way down in the depths of you
He is ready to take over and rape the last part of the sanity in your mind
Let him out, let him out, let him run wild, scream free
Get crazy and forget about music what it was what it is or what its supposed to be
Give it to the day, give in to the funky
Give in to the gypsy, to the nigger in you soul and fly free
..Give it to the....
Oh lord, curse of the newborn child
...The incredible madness of just you, and then
...Maybe, we will see....
A beautiful newborn child
...Something beautiful, something beautiful...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Animals Beautiful Newborn Child Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- We The Kings - Find You There Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - Independence Day (Martina Mcbride) Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - One More Night Lyrics
- Cake - Never There Lyrics
- India - Ese Hombre Lyrics
- King - Maybe Lyrics
- Nirvana - Dumb Lyrics
- Three Days Grace - Just Like You Lyrics
- Vanessa Williams - Colour Of The Wind Lyrics
- Natalie Grant - When God Made You Lyrics
- Offspring - Gone Away Lyrics