THE AVETT BROTHERS - TALK ON INDOLENCE LYRICS
Artist: The Avett Brothers Lyrics
Popularity: 31 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Readin' and writin' and readin' and thinkin'
And searching for reasons and missing the seasons.
The Autumn, the Spring, the Summer, the snow.
The record will stop the record will go.
Latches latched the windows down,
The dog coming in the dog going out.
Up with caffeine and down with a shot.
Constantly worried about what Iíve got.
Distracting my work but I canít make a stop
And my confidence on and my confidence off.
And I sink to the bottom and rise to the top
And I think to myself that I do this a lot.
World outside just goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes...
And witness it all from the blinds of my window.
I'm a little nervous 'bout what you'll think
When you see me in my swimming trunks
And last night in New York I got raging drunk
Remember one time I got raging drunk with you
Now, I can recall a time when we made the city
Streets our playground, kissing in the fountains
Filled with cigarettes and bottles
Sped through Italian city streets of cobblestone
Because we had to
Because I loved you
Because the damned alcohol
Beacuse what ever at all
Now I've grown to aware of my mortality
To let go and forget about dying
Long enough to drop the hammer down
And let the indolence go wild and flying through
Because we had to
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Avett Brothers Talk On Indolence Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- We The Kings - Find You There Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - Independence Day (Martina Mcbride) Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Downtown Train Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Red Blooded Woman Lyrics
- J. Geils Band - Love Stinks Lyrics
- Rocio Durcal - Costumbres Lyrics
- Roxette - Dangerous Lyrics
- George Jones - The One I Loved Back Then (The Corvette Song) Lyrics
- Pantera - Mouth For War Lyrics
- Christopher Cross - Swept Away Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Get Up Stand Up Lyrics