THE B-52'S - LEGAL TENDER LYRICS
Writer(s): PIERSON, KATE/SCHNEIDER, FRED/STRICKLAND, KEITH /WILSON,CINDY
Artist: The B-52's Lyrics
Popularity: 113 users have visited this page this week.
All of it's hot!
10, 20, 30 million ready to be spent
We're stackin' 'em against the wall
Those gangster presidents
Livin' simple and trying to get by
But honey, prices have shot through the sky
So I fixed up the basement with
What I was a-workin' with
Stocked it full of jelly jars
And heavy equipment
We're in the basement...
10, 20, 30 million dollars
Ready to be spent
Walk into the bank, try to pass that trash
Teller sees and says
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The B-52's Legal Tender Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- We The Kings - Find You There Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - Independence Day (Martina Mcbride) Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Downtown Train Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Red Blooded Woman Lyrics
- J. Geils Band - Love Stinks Lyrics
- Rocio Durcal - Costumbres Lyrics
- Roxette - Dangerous Lyrics
- George Jones - The One I Loved Back Then (The Corvette Song) Lyrics
- Pantera - Mouth For War Lyrics
- Christopher Cross - Swept Away Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Get Up Stand Up Lyrics