THE BEATLES - A LITTLE RHYME LYRICS
Artist: The Beatles Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
John: It's from the form up a third at Hemel Hempstead.
John: It says, "Dear George, John, Ringo, Paul, here's hoping that you'll please us all. A beauty song and swinging voice, we leave it up to you, the choice. We think you're fab and really cool, so brighten up our lads at school." Dig this, for here's Paul, whistling "Clarabella.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Beatles A Little Rhyme Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- We The Kings - Find You There Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - Independence Day (Martina Mcbride) Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Downtown Train Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Red Blooded Woman Lyrics
- J. Geils Band - Love Stinks Lyrics
- Rocio Durcal - Costumbres Lyrics
- Roxette - Dangerous Lyrics
- George Jones - The One I Loved Back Then (The Corvette Song) Lyrics
- Pantera - Mouth For War Lyrics
- Christopher Cross - Swept Away Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Get Up Stand Up Lyrics