THE BEATLES - HAVE A BANANA! LYRICS
Artist: The Beatles Lyrics
Popularity: 25 users have visited this page this week.
Paul: Yeah, yeah, that's it.
John: Fade, fade!
Brian: Good track. Oh, well, we'll stop there, stop there, stop there.
John: What an end!
Brian: Quiet! All right, George.
Brian: Hold it!
George: Oh, thank you.
John: Fade, you silly.
Brian: Well, we did. We did that. Oh, no! No! We've done that bit!
John: The train comes in now.
Brian: We did that.
Brian: To pove we weren't playing the record, then, you see. 'Cause, otherwise, there's no point in you being here, is there? Ha, ha, ha!
John: Yeah, we did that, 'cause it sounds just like it, don't it?
Brian: Pretty cool lot of fellows, aren't you? Here, Ringo, have a banana, catch!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Beatles Have A Banana! Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jhene Aiko - Comfort Inn Ending Lyrics
- Eric Saade - Cover Girl Part II Lyrics
- Louis Armstrong - When The Saints Go Marching In Lyrics
- The Killers - Under The Gun Lyrics
- Air - You Make It Easy Lyrics
- Counting Crows - I Am Ready Lyrics
- Five - We Will Rock You Lyrics
- Taylor Swift - State of Grace Lyrics
- The Pretty Reckless - Kill Me Lyrics
- Pepe Aguilar - Por Mujeres Como Tu Lyrics
- Craig David - Rendezvous Lyrics