THE BEATLES - SHA LA LA LA LA! LYRICS
Artist: The Beatles Lyrics
Popularity: 51 users have visited this page this week.
John: You're joking!
Lee: Ah, but, in fact, "Baby It's You."
John: Why don't you do it in your famous James Mason impersonation?
Lee: Ha, ha.
All: All right! Go on, man! Do it in your--
Lee: I thought this next number was called "Sha La La La La La," but, in fact, "Baby It's You."
Paul: Get off! Get off!
John: Ha, ha! Very good!
John: Can you do Mickey Mouse?
Ringo: All ring, sing a song, fellows.
John: Okay, let's go!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Beatles Sha La La La La! Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- We The Kings - Find You There Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - Independence Day (Martina Mcbride) Lyrics
- Louis Armstrong - When The Saints Go Marching In Lyrics
- The Killers - Under The Gun Lyrics
- Air - You Make It Easy Lyrics
- Counting Crows - I Am Ready Lyrics
- Five - We Will Rock You Lyrics
- Taylor Swift - State of Grace Lyrics
- The Pretty Reckless - Kill Me Lyrics
- Pepe Aguilar - Por Mujeres Como Tu Lyrics
- Craig David - Rendezvous Lyrics