THE DECEMBERISTS - THE BACHELOR AND THE BRIDE LYRICS
Artist: The Decemberists Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Where we laid our first daughter
And I think the wind blows sweetly there.
And the windows and the cinders
And the willows in the timbers.
The infernal rattling of the rain
"But I," said the bachelor to the bride,
"Am not waiting for tonight.
No, I will box your ears
And leave you here stripped bare."
Hear the corncrakes and the deerhooves
And the sleet rain on the slate roof.
A medallion locked inside her hands.
In her hands.
And his fingers, are they telling
Of the barren of her belly?
Do his calluses cure her wrinkled brow?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Decemberists The Bachelor And The Bride Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- H.I.M. (His Infernal Majesty) - Drawn & Quartered Lyrics
- Vampire Weekend - Ya Hey Lyrics
- R. Kelly - Be Careful With Sparkle Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Easier To Run Lyrics
- Toby Keith - Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - It's Only Love Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - I'll Always Be Right There Lyrics
- Reamonn - Tonight Lyrics
- Santa Esmeralda - You're My Everything Lyrics
- Immortal Technique - Harlem Streets Lyrics
- Seeed - Dickes B Lyrics