THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA - THIS SONG IS CALLED LYRICS
Writer(s):CHRISTOPHER RUBEY, MICHAEL HRANICA, ANDREW TRICK, DANIEL WILLIAMS, JEREMY DEPOYSTER, JAMES BANEY
Artist: The Devil Wears Prada Lyrics
Popularity: 73 users have visited this page this week.
This is beg of you, build me brick upon brick.
High tides; waves of hypocrisy.
I didn't think the clock struck more than twelve times.
I decided to name her insomnia.
"Her teeth (show) like white seeds in a scarlet fruit"
This I must tell you, old friend: fear beauty.
This is meager, this is feeble.
She was only a fiction and my creation.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Devil Wears Prada This Song Is Called Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ciara - I'm Out Lyrics
- Falling In Reverse - Fashionably Late Lyrics
- R. Kelly - Be Careful With Sparkle Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Easier To Run Lyrics
- Toby Keith - Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - It's Only Love Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - I'll Always Be Right There Lyrics
- Reamonn - Tonight Lyrics
- Santa Esmeralda - You're My Everything Lyrics
- Immortal Technique - Harlem Streets Lyrics
- Seeed - Dickes B Lyrics