THE FIERY FURNACES - SWEET SPOTS LYRICS
Artist: The Fiery Furnaces Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
Well I got off Cicero and I snuck in through one of the loading docks.
And I smiled as I sucked my gem I mean to take a room at the Brack’s.
Well I put things into the pockets of my parachute pants and I walked on up the street.
Now Galewood makes me nervous but the corn syrup cloud’s such a lure.
So I’m staying off to the side at this end of the M&M Mars tour.
Well I bought a bike but the chair broke right outside of Parky’s
Well the wait was making my eyes wet and sticking french fries down my throat.
But I had to press on cause sweeter stuff’s on the other side of the moat.
Well the cars were turning off Harlem so I had to stop and stare.
And I had to gulp for air oh my heart was racing I made my escape.
I’s red hot to get lemonheaded and live with Alexander the Grape.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Fiery Furnaces Sweet Spots Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ciara - I'm Out Lyrics
- Falling In Reverse - Fashionably Late Lyrics
- Duran Duran - Rio Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - I Know You By Heart Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Live And Let Die Lyrics
- Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Movie - Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan Lyrics
- A-ha - Crying In The Rain Lyrics
- Bing Crosby - Count Your Blessings (Instead Of Sheep) Lyrics
- Eamon - Don't Want You Back Lyrics
- Gorillaz - Tomorrow Comes Today Lyrics
- Sublime - Don't Push Lyrics