THE GAME - TRUNK MUSIC LYRICS
Artist: The Game Lyrics
Popularity: 25 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
You hear that shit?
Fuck is that?
Lil Wayne: The Cartel
Mr. what you got in that trunk?
Sittin on 28's
Stevie Wonder notice that I'm back on them low pros
could bring out the low low
but I been ridin big shit since my first solo
that's a whole lot of platinum, Interscope movin boxes
violate my probation I'm supposed to be Detoxin
still smokin like to S-N double O-P
D-O double O-G
nigga I'm rollin down Crenshaw boulevard ego trippin
33's on the Hummer, we call it Scott Pippin
is it that nigga that wont stop shinning
grinding, 9 in my lining
money on my mind and
I'm rollin with strong arm steady
cause I'm strong arm steady
keep my strong arm steady for any clique or squad
I hit em like A Rod
when the police pull over my car
they ask "Mr. what you got in that trunk?"
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Game Trunk Music Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Sub Focus - Endorphins Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - Get To Me Lyrics
- Eagles - Life's Been Good Lyrics
- Joan Sebastian - Secreto De Amor Lyrics
- Mayday Parade - If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask Lyrics
- Weezer - Undone-the Sweater Song Lyrics
- PSY - Gangnam Style English Lyrics
- Air Supply - Lonely Is The Night Lyrics
- Gang Sugarhill - Rapper's Delight Lyrics
- Busted - Year 3000 Lyrics
- Shinedown - Save Me Lyrics