THE GETAWAY PLAN - AN AFTERWORD LYRICS
Artist: The Getaway Plan Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
The nights would never be this cold
If morning has it's romance and midday has demands,
If I could rest my head forever in these fragile hands
If evening has it's moments...
If you can keep a secret from me
Then I can tell you things that you’d not believe
If I could write a letter and sign it with your blood
And send it with the truest of intentions my love,
If breathing was this easy, intentions would be lost
To hold a conversation with a voice that cuts so soft
If breathing was this easy...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Getaway Plan An Afterword Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Vampire Weekend - Ya Hey Lyrics
- Ludacris - 9 Times Out Of 10 Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Weekend In New England Lyrics
- Dashboard Confessional - The Best Deception Lyrics
- Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Movie - Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan Lyrics
- A-ha - Crying In The Rain Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - I Know You By Heart Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Live And Let Die Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Hit The Floor Lyrics
- Uncle Kracker - Drift Away Lyrics
- K-Ci & JoJo - Tell Me It's Real Lyrics