THE HOOSIERS - LITTLE BRUTES LYRICS
Writer(s):SPARKES, IRWIN / SKARENDAHL, MARTIN / SHARLAND, ALAN / SWALLOWS, SAM
Artist: The Hoosiers Lyrics
Popularity: 3 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Paul's father says they're pests destined to just be strays.
They broke his little back with a little game they played.
Boys will be boys, isn't that what grown ups say?
I just stood there, silent, rooted to the spot.
Marveling at how brave I'm not.
Don't you see it's already too late for them.
Where are men of action, can't they do something?
The sun was growing faint and slipping from God's hand.
The day refused to wait and rushed to bury it's head into the sand.
If I could only get up and stand for myself.
I have to join the Little Brutes, sadly I'm not bullet-proof.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Hoosiers Little Brutes Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Stromae - Papaoutai Lyrics
- K. Michelle - V.S.O.P. Lyrics
- Gang Sugarhill - Rapper's Delight Lyrics
- Air Supply - Lonely Is The Night Lyrics
- Eagles - Life's Been Good Lyrics
- Elton John - Original Sin Lyrics
- Jamrud - Pelangi Di Matamu Lyrics
- Joan Sebastian - Secreto De Amor Lyrics
- Julio Iglesias - Baila Morena Lyrics
- Switchfoot - Only Hope Lyrics
- U2 - With Or Without You Lyrics